Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Cards in a Jiffy.

I admit it.. I'm not much of a blogger. Mainly because I haven't really had much to share. But this weekend I made some quickie Easter cards and thought I'd share them with you.


I found some great 3d stickers at the Dollar Tree a while ago. Also, at least a year or so ago, I had purchased sheets of cross stickers from Oriental Trading Co. There are several colors and designs, and I like that they are clear as well. I embellished each cross with a matching colored gem to add a bit of bling. Framing out each cross with some Spellbinders die cuts really made them pop much better than just sticking them to the card. Add some of these 3d stickers- and voila! Beautiful cards in no time at all. I apologize that the pics aren't very clear. I took them with my cellphone since my digital camera's battery needed charged. I hope everyone had a Great Easter weekend. I will soon be making Mother's Day, Graduation, and Father's Day cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment